Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 3, 2011

Man Candy Monday-Adonis Lines

Why hello there. It's Monday and that means sexy pics of men day. This weeks theme is Adonis Lines. What are Adonis lines? you ask. You know what they are...they are the cut lines right above a mans hips. You know the ones that make the V shape. I don't know about you, but those are one of my favorite spots on a mans body. So here are some fines specimens that I found for you all. Let me know what you think.




So what did you think? Did I forget anyone? Make sure to stop by the Twitter chat tonight at 9PM EDT to show off your favorites. And don't forget to use the hashtag #mancandymonday

1 comments :

  1. my man could easily be on here haha. Hes less model/cheese tho :P

    ReplyDelete