Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 6, 2012

Man Candy Monday-Hawt Cuisine

Hey All! Another week has gone by and once again it's Manday! This weeks Man Candy Monday theme is Hawt Cuisine. I tried to find pictures of either hot chefs, people eating or pictures that have some kind of food item in them. This was not easy to find. I hope you guys like the pictures I found. Let me know. 




So whatcha think? Let me know how I did and if you have any favorites. Don't forget to check out tonight Man Candy Monday Twitter chat. I'm sure it'll be a good one! Remember it's tonight at 9PM EDT and use the hashtag #mancandymonday so everyone can find your pictures. 

1 comments :

  1. *sigh* Love! Lol. And it matches my pick for Lusting For Covers yesterday. I think that's the way fate wanted it to be. Lol.

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete