R.A.K. or otherwise know as Random Acts of Kindness is the brainchild of Vanessa and Isalys over at Book Soulmates. I think this is a genius idea. You put together a wish list of items that you would like to receive. Then hopefully at the end of the month someone has sent you some items from it. You in turn choose other fellow bloggers from the list and send them items from their wish list. This will be the first time participating and I'm excited. I've already been able to send out a few books and I've only looked at a few wish lists so far. If you are a fellow book lover I highly suggest joining this event. For anyone interested in participating, here's how:
- Sign up each month you would like to participate
- Show off that you are a R.A.K. participant by grabbing the button
- Create a wish list(on Amazon, Goodreads, on your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K. post for the month
- If you choose to do a R.A.K. for someone, check out their wish list and contact that person for their address
- At the end of the month SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying "Thank you" to whomever granted one of your wishes and then share it with Book Soulmates
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there is always Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Simple and easy!