in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Dinner and Books

So yesterday I had Easter dinner with my family. For once it was nice. Normally with my family there is a lot of talking over one another and usually someone fights with someone else. Not this time. We all got along and I got to talk about my favorite topic with my aunt and her husband-books. I savor these talks because I really have no one else to talk to about books-unless you count online friends. We talked for hours on the types of books we like to read and the possibility of writing a novel. Turns out my uncle, her husband wants to write a couple of books based on cases he has seen while working as a detective. I think it's a splendid idea. Too be honest I'm a little jealous. I wish I had something that I could possibly write down. All I get are a few scenes here and there and somehow I'm supposed to construct a whole story from it. I just honestly don't see it happening. I don't know, maybe I'm a Debby Downer or maybe it's just me being realistic. I just wish I knew. Is it this hard for other would be writers?

0 comments :

Post a Comment