in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Review: Chosen By Blood by Virna DePaul

I admit to being slightly disappointed with this book. I was expecting a little bit more romance and I honestly didn't really grow to like Knox until the last few chapters. I just felt like Knox was slightly jerky (being the better word) and I never really understood the love both him and Felicia felt for one another. We are repeatedly told that they both love each other but why? I felt that Knox never really even got to know Felicia and the type of person she was. I get that they are soul mates but that shouldn't necessarily mean that you love someone. I need to be shown why and I just don't think that was done well.

I really did enjoy the world that Virna created. It seemed very realistic and believable. I also loved reading about the Para-Ops team. I found all of the characters extremely interesting and I can't wait to see how they develop even more in future books. I especially love the tension between Wraith and O'Flare. I can't wait to read O'Flare's book.

1 comments :

  1. Hey Danielle! I'm sorry the romance/Knox didn't meet your expectations. Hopefully Caleb and Wraith's story will be more up your alley! :)

    ReplyDelete