in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 3, 2011

Review: Shooting Stars by Bella Andre

I really wanted to like this story. In fact, I really enjoyed the beginning. The story just started off with a bang. I just have a problem with the second half, that is where the story became everything I dislike about short stories. I just don't understand how four different people all seem to fall in love within moments of meeting one another. It just wasn't believable. Maybe if this story was longer and we were given a chance to see the characters grow and get to know one another I would have believed it. This story just had so much potential to be excellent but it just fell flat for me. Though on the bright side, there were some pretty steamy sex scenes that were quite enjoyable and I really liked the beginning. So Shooting Stars wasn't a complete bust.

RATING:

0 comments :

Post a Comment