R.A.K, otherwise known as Random Acts of Kindness is put together by the lovely ladies from Book♥Soulmates. It's a way for fellow bloggers to get together and give eachother items on their wish lists. I love participating in R.A.K. It's so much fun and rewarding to give others items from their wish list and it's exciting to see if anyone is going to give you something too.
Danielle @ The Book Queen's Palace
- Sign up each month you would like to participate
- Show off that you are a R.A.K. participant by grabbing the button
- Create a wish list(on Amazon, Goodreads, on your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K. post for the month
- If you choose to do a R.A.K. for someone, check out their wish list and contact that person for their address
- If sending an eBook you must gift through Amazon, Kobo, or Barnes and Noble
- If you receive any items during the month you participate in, please email or tweet @Bookbrunette so she can update the Google doc.
- At the end of the month SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying "Thank you" to whomever granted one of your wishes and then share it with Book Soulmates
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there is always Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Simple and easy!