in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 8, 2012

ARC Review: Angel Betrayed by Cynthia Eden

This was my first book from Cynthia Eden and it definitely won't be my last. I love the world she has created. From the first page until the last I was loathe to stop reading. There is just so much going on that I found myself quickly turning the page to see what was going to happen. The chemistry between Sam and Seline is instant and it's hot!

Sam was once an angel but now is a fallen. Once an angel of death, but when he began killing people who weren't supposed to die he was kicked out of the heavens and lost his wings. Sam will never apologize, nor does he regret his decisions, the people he killed deserved their deaths. Now centuries later, he still kills the ones who deserve it and he trusts no one, this includes Seline.

Seline is half succubus and half angel, and she needs help gaining her freedom. She was raised by Rogziel, a punishment angel who has been using her to gain what he wants. Now he wants Sam, and Seline knows that with this last job she will finally gain her freedom. But what starts off as job quickly turns into so much more. Seline can't resist Sam's allure and they both quickly come to an agreement. Sam will help her gain her freedom as long as she helps him find his brother Az.

At first neither Sam nor Seline trusts one another. Both have trust issues and with good reason. I really enjoyed watching these two interact with one another. The attraction between these two is electric and both find it hard to keep their hands off of one another. But what quickly starts out as just sex becomes so much more. They both are just trying to get by and neither want to fall for the other. I enjoyed watching them both drop their walls and let each other in.

This book was non stop action and I can't wait to read more from Cynthia Eden. I'm especially eager to see where this series is going to go now. Lots of things are happening and making things really interesting. I definitely hope to possibly see more of Sam and Seline in the future.

**ARC copy provided by NetGalley**

Purchase:

0 comments :

Post a Comment