in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

ARC Review: Reaver by Larissa Ione


Larissa Ione has ruined me. First off, if you haven't read Larissa's books before you are seriously missing out. No one else packs as much heat, action, chemistry, humor and swoony moments into a book the way that she can. Her heroes are sexy and her heroines are pretty damn badass. When I grow up I want to be one of her heroines.

The thing I like most about the way Larissa writes her heroines, is that they aren't meek. They are independent and just all around kickass and Harvester is no exception. She brash, bitchy, fierce and at the same time she's vulnerable. She's been burned in the past for being naive and she's grown and learned from it. I really enjoyed seeing this side of her. In previous books she came across bitchy and mean but in this book you see the real side of her and what motivates her in the choices that she's made.

I really enjoyed the chemistry and the heat between Harvester and Reaver. Yes, they claimed to hate each other but there was always something between them. I loved seeing them finally come together and realize their true feelings for one another and just how deep those feelings went.

Reaver was all that I wanted him to be and more. Since the beginning I've always liked him. Yes, he was kind of an ass at times but there was just something about him. I've been waiting for his book for what seems like forever and believe me, it was well worth the wait. I loved getting inside his head and seeing what he was all about. He's fierce and loyal and I love the way he takes care of Harvester. Seriously, LOVE.HIM.

This book is intense and full of in your face action and I loved it. I adore this series and it definitely at the tops my list of favorites. Reaver blew me away.

**ARC provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | Barnes & Noble | The Book Depository |



2 comments :

  1. Oh, this one sounds good. Actually this whole series sounds even better than the other series. Can't wait! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favorite series and I definitely recommend. I would just make sure to start at the beginning as there is a lot of set up in previous books that lead up to this one. If you were to jump in now, you could be a bit lost.

      Delete