in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

ARC Review: With Every Heartbeat by Melody Grace


I was intrigued by this one the minute I read the blurb for it. I wasn't sure exactly what to expect, and as far as I can remember I have never read a book about a dancer before. But I figured that since this was by Melody Grace that it would be good. I wasn't disappointed at all. This story was well written and interesting, and I really loved the characters. For me this was a very quick and enjoyable read, and I am really glad that I gave this book a shot.

Being the only daughter of a famous ballerina, Annalise has always known what she was supposed to do with her life. She has lived the life of a ballerina in training, and has worked her way up to finally joining the American Ballet Company. But she has yet to really stand out or score a solo. So her mother works it out for her to go to Rome and earn her first solo where the competition is a little easier. But when she gets to Rome, Annalise meets Raphael. Raphael is also a dancer, but unlike Annalise he dances many different types of dance. Annalise and Raphael are instantly drawn to one another. Before long Annalise is risking everything in order to spend time with Raphael. If she is found to be sneaking out and missing curfew they could take away her spot and send her home. But she has always played by the rules and her connection to Raphael is to strong to stay away from. Can Annalise have both ballet and Raphael? Or will she have to make a sacrifice in order to follow her dreams?

I really loved Raphael. He was sexy and passionate and everything you would imagine a hot Italian guy to be. I loved that he encouraged Annalise and also was able to loosen her up. His easy going and passionate nature was a great balance to her regimented and strict life. It was nice to see how he got her to think and feel what was natural rather that just what was expected of her. I thought that he was a great guy and it made me really admire him for pursuing what he loved even when his family didn't understand or support him. He wasn't afraid to give up and I liked how determined he was. I also really liked Annalise. She was strong and determined, and I loved watching her really start to open up and grow. It was great to see her start to really go after what she wanted and not be afraid to do things for herself rather that what she thought others expected or wanted. I loved her and Raphael together. They were a great match, and I really could feel the emotions and connection between them. From the very start they just had this natural connection, and amazing chemistry. They were sweet together, but also really sexy. The passion between them was extremely steamy and I loved every minute of it.

Overall, I really enjoyed this one. With Every Heartbeat is definitely my favorite Melody Grace book I have read to date, and I cannot wait to read more in this series. I loved Annalise and Raphael, but I also really loved Annalise's friends Karla and Rosalie. I thought that this book was well written and had a wonderful pace to it. It kept me interested and really grabbed a hold of my attention. I was very invested in Annalise and Raphael, and I really felt connected to everything that they were going through. It felt like I was going on a journey as I read this story, and I just couldn't wait to see were Grace would take us next. I would definitely recommend checking this story out if you are a fan of romance, and I think that this story is one that most readers will be able to connect with. I am really looking forward to reading more in this series and I am excited to see more of these wonderful characters.

**ARC provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Barnes & Noble |



0 comments :

Post a Comment