in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Review: Aflame by Penelope Douglas


A bittersweet ending to a great series from Penelope Douglas. I'm not sure what it is about Jared and Tate but they are definitely my favorite couple from the Fall Away series. I was pretty much glued to my Kindle while reading this and I just couldn't put it down. I've been anxious to get my hands on this story for months and it was everything I was wanting and more.

Jared Trent is one of my all-time favorite heroes and what I love about him is that he's flawed. He's not a cookie cutter hero. He's special and I just can't get enough of him. In Aflame you can defintiely see the growth in him. Gah I just freaking love him.

As for Tate I felt like with Jared that she matured a lot. She grew into a strong and independent woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it.

As with all of Penelope Douglas's books Aflame was chocked full of heat, tension, witty banter, sizzling chemistry and hot alphas. And let me tell you, it's hot between Jared and Tate. As with Bully, in Aflame you get a real sense of the connection between these two. There is more than heat and sexual tension between these two. You see and feel the love between these two.

Aflame for me, was bittersweet. I loved it and didn't want it to end all at the same time. Honestly, it was a winner in my book and even though the series has ended I feel okay to let these characters go. Penelope Douglas wrote it in such a way and tied things up in a way that left me perfectly happy and content. I LOVED this book.

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes |



2 comments :

  1. Always hard to say good-bye. I haven't started this series yet, but I plan to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good. I'll say that the books featuring Jared and Tate were my absolute favorites though. So damn good.

      Delete