New York Times and USA Today Bestseller Samantha Chase released her debut novel, Jordan's Return, in November 2011. Teaching creative writing to students from elementary through high school motivated Samantha to take that step as well. Since then, she has become a NYT and USA Today bestselling author. She lives with her husband of 25 years and their two sons in North Carolina.
In the beginning of ONE MORE KISS, Vivienne goes to see Matt backstage at a concert. She’s totally unfamiliar with the lifestyle of a rock star and as their story goes on, she has to come to grips with what it means to be involved with one. You know that relationships can last in the music industry and I believe Matt and Vivienne are going to be one of those couples who go the distance. And they have some good examples to follow in. Like who? Well, here are my top five long-term couples in the music industry!
1. Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea Hurley. High school sweethearts and 27 years of marriage later, they are still going strong. #marriagegoals
2. Sting and Trudie Styler. They met in the 80’s and have been married for almost 25 years now.
3. Bono and Ali Hewson. Now this is impressive – U2’s frontman and his wife have been married since 1982!!
4. Keith Richards and Patti Hansen. The rock star and the supermodel met at Studio 54 in 1979 and have been married since 1983!
5. Simon Le Bon and Yasmine Le Bon. The lead singer for Duran Duran and his supermodel wife (I’m noticing a trend here!) got married in 1985 and are still rocking!
With so many amazing examples of long-term, strong marriages before them, how can Matt and Vivienne fail??
Up For Grabs:MATT REED IS HIDING…from his fans…from his past…from a failure too painful to contemplateMost of all, Matt is hiding from himself.VIVIENNE FORRESTER IS A WOMAN WHO GIVES HER ALL…to her friends and family…to her online food blog…to the man she lovesVivienne will try anything and everything to coax Matt out of his self-imposed exile. But for this to work, Matt is going to have to meet her halfway…
- 5 Print copies of One More Kiss
- Please fill out the Rafflecopter form.
Special thanks to Sourcebooks for sponsoring this tour-wide giveaway.a Rafflecopter giveaway