in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 3, 2017

ARC Review: Trashy Foreplay by Gemma James


I will admit that I have never read a book from Gemma James before, and the only reason I was drawn to this book was because of the sexy cover and blurb. I am really glad that I took a chance on a new to me author though as I couldn't put this book down! This book had so much of what I look for, and I cannot wait for the next one! 

With her life in ruins, Jules heads to Seattle to start over. But things get off to a rough start when the sexy stranger she finds herself captivated with on her flight turns out to be none other than her new and married boss. She knows that she can't go there after everything she just left behind, but she has never felt the way she feels about Cash with anyone else.

I know that some will have a problem with this book simply because it has cheating and I really don't want to go into detail and spoil things here. This story is worth the read and in my opinion best experienced blind. Cash and Jules had such a strong connection and chemistry right from the start, and right or wrong I felt like they belonged together. There were so many reasons that they shouldn't be together, and yet all I wanted was to remove every last obstacle standing in their way.

To me, this book is definitely worth the read even if you are a bit skeptical due to the content. Things aren't so cut and dried here, and the story is far from over. This does end with a cliffhanger and I will be honest and tell you that at the end of Trashy Foreplay we are left with more questions than answers. But the other thing I will also tell you is that I will be anxiously waiting for the next installment in this series as I am dying for more! This might have been my first book from Gemma James, but it won't be my last.

**ARC Provided by L. Woods PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes |




0 comments :

Post a Comment