in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 11, 2017

Audiobook Review: Test Drive by Riley Hart, Narrated by Sean Crisden


I absolutely LOVE Riley Hart's books! She is one of my go-to authors when I am looking for a fantastic story. She has never let me down, and I love that she can bring the steam as well as all the feels! This series just might be my favorite of hers, and if you are a fan of M/M books you have to read these! Sean Crisden is the narrator for Test Drive, and I think he is the perfect fit to bring Riley's words to life!

Just after learning that his dad has cancer and a family that Justin never knew about, he leaves his life behind to help his dad try and make amends for his past. While trying to find his place in a family he never knew about with his new siblings, Justin goes out to let off a little steam and has a hookup that just leaves him wanting more. But when he finds out that his hookup is actually his new sister's brother in law, he knows things are about to get even more complicated. Though both know that they can't be together for several reasons, Justin and Drew find themselves unable to stay away from each other and soon things between them are much more than friendly. But can it possibly something lasting with everything between them, especially when Justin's plan is to return home?

I loved these two. They were sexy and funny, and absolutely perfect for each other. I loved their playfulness and banter, but I also couldn't get enough of the deeper connection that they had. I loved Drew so much for being exactly what Justin needed, and always seeing it even when Justin was a bit lost. I was so glad that Justin had him and that Drew didn't care who found out because he was determined to be there for Justin in every way he needed him to be. My heart went out to Justin who was losing his dad and also the only life he had ever known. 

Overall, this book was everything. I just loved it from start to finish, seeing Drew and Justin figure things out between them, and also seeing Justin get to know his siblings. There was just so much love and family and my heart was so full at the end of this book. It had everything I love in a great romance with a cast of characters that are unique and feel so real and genuine. I have loved each couple in this series, and Justin and Drew were no different. They captured my heart right away and I will always adore them. I thought that Sean Crisden brought so much emotion and life to every part of this story and listening to Riley's words through him was such a great experience. The story was fantastic and so was the narration, I can't recommend this one enough!

**Audiobook Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Audiobook | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |


0 comments :

Post a Comment