in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

ARC Review: Hot Stuff by Kim Karr


If you have read Sexy Jerk by Kim Karr, you will recognize the hero of Hot Stuff as Nick's younger brother Lucas. Hot Stuff is a standalone story though, and you do not need to have read Sexy Jerk in order to enjoy Hot Stuff. I would recommend reading them both though as they are great books and ones I really enjoyed. 

Lucas has worked hard to go pro, and having been recently drafted as a quarterback in the NFL, his career didn't start the way he thought it would. He expected to wind up on one team but a twist of fate had him being drafted by his home town team the Chicago Bears. Lucas has a lot to prove though, and if he wants to make it as their starting quarterback he will have to show them that he is more than the cocky college star that got him noticed. But when he meets his new head coach's daughter Gillian, they both know that the attraction and connection they feel is one that ruin their futures. Can they find a way to have it all, or will the them crossing the line be what destroys everything they've both worked for? 

I really liked these two. Their chemistry and connection was so real and genuine right from the start. I thought that Lucas and Gillian were great for each other, and I loved their interactions. These two were really cute together and I had a lot of fun reading their story. Lucas was more than just the cocky guy he came off as and I thought that Gillian balanced him out a lot. They were very supportive of each other and it was so great to see two characters that cared about one another and weren't afraid to do what it took to put the other first, even if that sometimes meant making choices that I wasn't always happy with.

Overall, this one was cute and fun and just a really great read. I read it in one sitting as I just didn't want to put it down. It was light and quick, and the characters were ones I had no problems relating to or finding things to like about them. If you are looking for a really good romance read, this is one that I recommend. Kim Karr has never disappointed me, and Lucas and Gillian's story was no exception. I can't wait to see what she writes next!

**ARC Provided by Give Me Books Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment