in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 15, 2018

ARC Review: Unexpected Love Story by Natasha Madison


Unexpected Love Story is the second book in the Love series by Natasha Madison, but each book can be read as a standalone story. Though the books are interconnected, it isn’t necessary to read them in order. I couldn’t wait for Gabe and Crystal’s story after reading Perfect Love Story, and it was everything I had hoped for. I am loving this series, and I definitely recommend reading them both! 

Gabe and Crystal both had reasons for not looking for love, but neither of them expected each other. After a night together, the didn’t think they would see each other again but life had other plans. Unable to fight the attraction between them, they agree to get it out of their systems. But soon they begin to realize that there is more there than they thought, and their future together is one worth taking a chance on. 

I loved these two so much. You could easily see the chemistry between them all the way back to the previous book, but for new readers it was there from the start of this story as well. It was clear that the attraction between them was strong. But it also became apparent very quickly here that they connected beyond just the initial attraction and chemistry. They worked well together and the banter between them was fun to read about. I loved that they fit so well together and that things seemed so natural and effortless. While they argued and had their moments, it was clear that there were feelings there right from the start and these two were made for one another. 

Overall, this book was a really enjoyable read and I loved it every bit as much as the first book in the series if not more. Gabe and Crystal were sweet and sexy, and I loved that their story delivered on everything I look for in a great romance. It was emotional and steamy, and had my interest right from the start. I read this in pretty much one sitting and I think readers will love this one just like I did. While I admit I am a bit nervous about the next book in this series, I am looking forward to it. The couple is one that I have seen coming since the start, but I don’t know entirely how I feel about them. After reading the first two books in this series though, I have faith that Natasha Madison will deliver another fantastic read.

**ARC Provided by Enticing Journey Book Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |





0 comments :

Post a Comment