in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 8, 2018

ARC Review: The Downside of Love by Meghan Quinn


The Downside of Love is the second book in the Blue Line Duet by Meghan Quinn and needs to be read after The Upside of Falling. This book is not a standalone story, so you will need to start at the beginning if you haven’t already read the first book. I honestly couldn’t wait to get my hands on this one after the way the first book ended and Meghan Quinn absolutely delivered here. This wasn’t the book I was expecting at all, however it felt so real and genuine and after it was over I knew that it was exactly as it was supposed to be! 

I won’t go into the story much as I definitely don’t want to spoil anything. This book continues Rory’s story and she had made a heartbreaking decision at the end of book 1. I was worried that we might not get an HEA, but I should have known better than to worry with Meghan Quinn’s name on the front of this book. This duet is one of love and sacrifice, of emotion and heartbreak as well as heartwarming moments that leave you feeling happy for all involved. 

I loved the characters in the first book and that continued here. I felt like we saw a lot of growth and change over the course of these two books and that really had me believing that the direction things went was absolutely the right one. While this might not have been what I first envisioned, I do know that Meghan Quinn is a genius and has further cemented herself as a favorite of mine. I am definitely looking forward to reading more from her and I am interested to see after the end of this duet if she will write the story I am thinking she will. I am keeping an open mind as I know that if anyone can pull it off, it is Meghan. This duet is one that I highly recommend. Just make sure that you go in blind to both with an open mind and enjoy the ride! Trust me, it’s worth it!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle


0 comments :

Post a Comment