in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, August 31, 2018

ARC Review: Love Online by Penelope Ward


Penelope Ward is one of my all-time favorite authors! I’ve read everything she has written and I don’t even read her blurbs anymore. I just automatically add everything to my TBR and then start stalking social media until I can get my hands on her next release. Love Online was everything I had hoped it would be and I honestly loved it from start to finish! It was just so good and I fell in love with all the characters in it! 

Eden and Ryder met under unusual circumstances, with things starting out between them online and only knowing each other’s screen names. But as they slowly begin to spend more time talking and getting to know one another, they learn each other’s real names and the fact that despite not knowing each other in real life, the chemistry between them is the most addictive thing that either have ever felt. But when things change suddenly with Ryder finding a clue to the real Eden, he takes a chance and sets them on a course that could take their connection from online only to so much more. 

I loved both Eden and Ryder. I was invested in them right away, and I loved everything about them from how they met to how things progressed. Penelope Ward is a genius with creating unique characters that always have different circumstances than I have read about before and that was definitely the case here. The chemistry between them was off the charts from the start, and I couldn’t get enough of them. This story was emotional and captivating, sucking me in from the very first page until the last. 

Overall, I loved this book and highly recommend it! I have loved all of Penelope’s books, but I have to say that this one is one of my favorites of hers! The characters here were just so amazing and I felt just as connected to them as they were to each other. This story was sweet and emotional, but also had the steamy side that had me swooning for Ryder the whole way through. If you are looking for a great romance and story, this book is a must read!

**ARC Provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |




1 comments :