in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

ARC Review: The Glue by K. Webster


The Glue is the latest Taboo story from K. Webster and honestly I loved it! I just can’t get enough of her taboo books! She always pushes the boundaries of what a lot of people might be comfortable with, and yet each story is compelling and impossible not to feel invested in. The Glue was no different, and I was hooked from page 1. 

Vaughn and Vale are having some marital problems, and no matter what they try, nothing seems to work. It doesn’t help that Vaughn is attracted to a male student of his, Aiden, and can’t help but have naughty thoughts about him. Aiden also happens to be the new employee at a coffee shop, making Vale his new boss. When all of them figure out the connection they have and the attraction between them, they begin to wonder if Aiden just might be the glue that they need to not only save their marriage but to help make things stronger than ever. But will it be a long term solution, or will they all end up heartbroken in the process? 

No one writes sexy books like K. Webster, especially when it comes to taboo and that was definitely the case here! I couldn’t get enough of these 3, and I was in deep right away. Not only were they all steamy together, but they also were building a connection. It didn’t feel as though anyone was left out or a third wheel, which can be common with menage books. I really felt like everyone had their place and it worked because of the three of them. I was rooting for their unconventional relationship from the start. 

Overall, I loved this one and I am definitely a K. Webster fan for life. I know that a lot of her books won’t be for some readers and that is okay. But if you like to push boundaries with the stories you read and are into taboo and sexy books, I highly recommend giving her books a shot! This one has some MMF, MFM, MF and MM action, and I loved every bit of it!

**ARC Provided by IndieSage PR**

Purchase: | Amazon




0 comments :

Post a Comment