in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

ARC Review: Talkin' Trash by Lani Lynn Vale


I have never been disappointed with a book by Lani Lynn Vale, and I definitely wasn’t here with Talkin’ Trash. This is the second book in her Bear Bottom Guardians MC series, but is a complete standalone. Characters are interconnected, but you don’t need to read in order to understand anything. I really enjoyed it and can’t wait for more in this series! 

Linc and Conleigh have been around each other for years, but with him being 4 years older than her she has always been off limits to him. It doesn’t help matters that they purposely annoy one another and push each other’s buttons. But when she needs help, Linc rushes to her side and refuses to leave. If they don’t kill each other, they just might give in to what has been brewing between them for years. 

These two had so much between them and it was obvious that it was only a matter of time before that exploded. It became impossible for them to continue to fight it, despite the warnings and reasons they shouldn’t be together. But the more the story went on, the more obvious it became that these two were inevitable and perfect for one another. I liked Conleigh, she was strong and easy to root for. Linc was amazing, and I loved that he never gave up on being with her and that he waited for her. They had chemistry and a great connection, and Linc had me swooning all the way through. 

Overall, this was a great story and I enjoyed from the first page. I can’t wait for more in this series and from Lani Lynn Vale in the future. Reading this book made me want to go out and catch up on all her past books that I had missed, and I definitely recommend giving her books a chance if you are new to her. If you are already a fan, you won’t want to miss Talkin’ Trash.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 




1 comments :