in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

ARC Review: Make You Mine by Tia Louise


I have enjoyed several books by Tia Louise, and Make You Mine was pretty much all of my favorite tropes rolled into one so I couldn’t wait to read it! Not only is this on the forbidden side being a brother’s best friend romance, but he is a military hero and they come from very different circumstances. I couldn’t put this book down, drawn in from the first page I read well past my bedtime to finish it. 

Drew Harris and Grayson Cole were drawn to each other from the start. As kids, he was there for her when she needed him, though her father never approved of him. Not only was he believed to be not good enough for her, but he was older as well. But even though Gray tried to stay away, things between them were more than they could fight. When Gray left after joining the military, Drew vowed to wait for him. But the Gray that returned home is nothing like the boy that left her behind four years ago. 

I loved these two. I felt their connection right away, and it was so strong. It was real and genuine, the kind that is rare and unbreakable. I loved seeing them form the connection over years and many events that happened. There was no insta-love here and for that I was grateful. These two had always felt a pull towards one another and it was easy to see they were meant for one another. Gray was strong and a good man, and I felt so much for him. He cared so much about those in his life. Drew was sweet and had a great heart, she knew what she wanted and wasn’t afraid to stick with it. I loved her character and felt like she was easy for the reader to relate to. Not only did these two have an undeniable connection, but the chemistry between them was off the charts hot. These two had absolutely everything going for them, and it was impossible not to root for them. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this book and the characters. I think readers will really enjoy this one. There were a few things here that I wish had been a bit different, but they didn’t stop me from enjoying the story or being able to finish. Tia Louise is a great writer and I will definitely be looking for more from her in the future, especially Make Me Yours which is Drew’s best friend Ruby’s book.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle |




0 comments :

Post a Comment