in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 22, 2019

ARC Review: Broken Knight by LJ Shen


I love LJ Shen’s books and writing, she has become one of my favorite authors over the last few years. After reading Pretty Reckless, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Knight’s story and it didn’t disappoint at all! Shen has really outdone herself with Broken Knight and I know fans are going to love this one. 

I won’t get into the details of the story, because honestly, this book is an experience. It needs to be read without knowing what is going to happen, and I can’t say enough that you should read this one blind. Trust me, the journey is worth it. 

I absolutely love the characters here. While you could read this as a standalone, I really would recommend reading this after you’ve read at least Pretty Reckless. I think it helps you understand a bit more about the characters here, though it isn’t necessary. But I have to say that I feel connected to Leigh’s characters in the Sinners of Saint and All Saints High series more than almost anything I’ve read before. My heart absolutely broke reading this book, but it was also put back together as only Shen can do. I felt like I was right there experiencing everything just as Knight and the characters were. 

Knight’s story is one that will stick with me, and I will admit that I haven’t been able to move on since reading. This one will stick with me forever, and I can’t wait for more from LJ Shen. This book is some of LJ Shen’s best work and is a must read, especially for fans of the All Saints High and Sinners of Saint series. I can’t wait for Vaughn’s story next!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle B&N | iTunes




0 comments :

Post a Comment