in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 24, 2020

ARC Review: Angry God by LJ Shen


Angry God is the third book in the All Saints High Series by LJ Shen. This series is a spin-off of her Sinners of Saints series and while each book is a standalone story, I highly recommend reading them in order if possible for the most enjoyment. I honestly feel like I’ve been waiting for this story forever! I love Vaughn’s parents so much, and I just knew their son’s story would become another favorite and LJ Shen definitely didn’t let me down. 

Vaughn was so fascinating to me and such a tortured soul. I couldn’t get enough and I knew whoever he ended up with would have to be special. (just like with his dad and mom) Lenora was everything I had hoped he would find and more. She balanced him out and was the light to his dark. I won’t go into details on the actual story here, trust me you need to just experience it! 

Each new book I read from LJ Shen just shows why she is one of my top favorite authors. Her talent goes beyond what I could put into words, and she just gets better with each new story. The emotion and detail she is able to add to each book is something that draws me in every time. This book was captivating and I think fans of this series are going to love it just as much as I did! Already anxious for her next book!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |




0 comments :

Post a Comment