in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 26, 2020

ARC Review: Playing With Fire by LJ Shen

 



LJ Shen continues to get better with each new book she writes! I love that she delivers everything we have come to know and love from her, yet continues to grow and give readers something new as well. Playing With Fire was angsty and addictive and I couldn’t put it down. 

Grace and West were everything! I felt so much for them, and my heart broke the more we learned as the story went on. I felt so connected to them and was so excited to be a part of their journey. These characters were unique and genuine and they seemed to be so real as though they could leap off the page at any time. I couldn’t get enough and I loved how different they were. 


I honestly can’t recommend this book enough. LJ Shen is such a talented author and has proven that she can write anything and excel at it. I always recommend her books because I believe that they have something for everyone and they never disappoint! Playing With Fire is a top read for 2020 for me and a must read for fans of Shen as well as those that have not yet read anything from her.


**ARC Provided By: Social Butterfly PR**


PURCHASE: | Amazon | Kindle |







0 comments :

Post a Comment