in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 18, 2021

ARC Review: Fighter's Best Friend by A. Rivers

 



This was my first book by A. Rivers, but it won’t be my last! I really enjoyed it and was drawn in from the very first page. While this is the second book in the series, you aren’t missing anything  by not having read the first book. I will say that even though I was able to read and enjoy this one as a standalone, I am anxious to read the first book in the series though. 


Gabe and Sydney were great. I could see how close they were and the special bond they shared, yet also the struggles that each of them faced. They were vulnerable and genuine, the kind of characters that make you believe their story is real and keep you from being able to put their book down.


Overall, great story and characters. Tons of chemistry and connection, everything I look for in a good romance. I definitely recommend Fighter’s Best Friend and can’t wait for more from A. Rivers!


**ARC Provided by Give Me Books**


Purchase: | Kindle | B&N |











0 comments :

Post a Comment