in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 5, 2021

ARC Review: In Silence She Screams by Amo Jones


 

Midnight Mayhem and Elite Kings Club are two of my favorite series and Amo Jones is definitely an auto-buy author for me! I absolutely couldn’t wait for In Silence She Screams as this features characters from both of these amazing series. While I’ve loved everything I’ve read from Amo, this book was on a whole other level!


Not only could I not put this book down, but this one had me experiencing all the emotions! Kyrin, Eli, and Lilith were everything! I felt for each of them, and honestly they fit so well together, it was clear that these three were meant for one another. Their story is raw and gritty and full of heartbreak and tough times. I can’t even begin to put into words what all they made me feel or all the reasons they worked so well. This book left me absolutely speechless, and in need of the next book in this series immediately. 


I never want to leave this world behind. As tough as it can be at times, Amo has created these characters that are so captivating and easy to become invested in that you just don’t want to leave them behind or move on. I know I will go back and read both of these series again, but In Silence She Screams is definitely one to check out and if you haven’t read either series yet, you are seriously missing out!


**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**


Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle |











0 comments :

Post a Comment