in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 4, 2022

ARC Review: The Assignment by Penelope Ward


The Assignment by Penelope Ward is a sweet and heartwarming story and I really enjoyed it! I found this one to be a cute and easy to read book that was exactly what I was looking for in between some heavier reads. I think contemporary fans will really like this one!


This book features a cast of real and genuine characters that I had a great time getting to know. Aspyn and Troy are both flawed characters, yet somehow together they are perfect. I loved seeing their relationship progress from enemies to friends with benefits and ultimately more. They were truly a case of your past does not define you, and it is never to late to turn things around and grow both individually and in a relationship. I loved the way things evolved and the heat between them.


I also really loved the side characters here, Aspyn’s niece Kiki, Troy’s grandfather Louie and father Giovanni. Each one had a hand in helping these two figure things out, and Troy’s grandfather was super cute. Overall, the emotion and steam here made this book a quick and easy read for me and was exactly what I have come to expect and love from Penelope Ward. Her books always leave me feeling happy and anxious for the next one. The Assignment was no different, and I recommend this one for contemporary fans!


**ARC Provided by Give Me Books**


Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |












0 comments :

Post a Comment