in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

ARC Review: The Rules of Dating by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland

 



Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are two of my all-time favorite authors. I honestly just love each of them as solo authors, but also when they co-write! They never disappoint and I know I am going to love whatever I read from them. The Rules of Dating was no exception! I was invested right away and didn’t want to put this book down. 


I loved the way this book started. It had me cracking up right away and I was hooked! Billie and Colby were easy to like and I felt the chemistry between them right away. I loved their undated and how genuine things were between them. I also really enjoyed the supporting characters here as well and was so glad to see we are getting another book in this world about one of them!


This book was everything I love about Vi and Penelope’s books, and romance novels in general. It was sweet and sexy, funny and entertaining. I think contemporary romance fans will love this one as much as I did and I highly recommend it! I already can’t wait for the next one!


**ARC Provided by Give Me Books**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle |











0 comments :

Post a Comment