in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 20, 2023

ARC Review: The Game by Vi Keeland



Vi Keeland is one of my go-to authors whenever I am looking for a great romance that I can get lost in and know it will be a satisfying read. The Game was no exception, and I am always a sucker for a sports romance. This book was different, in that the heroine was unique and I liked that this wasn’t just the same thing I’ve read before. I felt it was one a lot of readers will love like I did and it had me entertained from the very beginning.

I liked both Christian and Bella, I thought that they were interesting, and I loved that they were different yet fit together perfectly! I also really enjoyed the progression of their relationship, seeing them get to know each other and fall for one another. I felt the connection and chemistry between these two right away and it just worked so well. I loved how persistent Christian was, and seeing him fall first was something I absolutely loved!

I will say that at times the family drama was a bit much, but otherwise this one was really enjoyable! I found myself laughing all the way through this one as well as swooning, and it just had so much to love! Vi Keeland never disappoints and I think romance readers (especially sports romance lovers!) will really enjoy this one! Can’t wait for more from Vi, already anxious for her next one!


**ARC Provided by Give Me Books**

Purchase: | Kindle | Amazon | B&N |













 

0 comments :

Post a Comment