in

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

ARC Review: Pine River by Tijan



Pine River is a standalone story featuring Ramsay and Scout, high school students that have both been dealt some bad hands when it comes to life. This one deals with some serious topics, so make sure you check trigger warnings before diving into this one. I honestly love Tijan’s books, and with each new story I read from her, I remember all over again why I love them so much.

Tijan is a master at creating unique and relatable worlds, full of a rich cast of characters that seem genuine and one of a kind each and every time. Pine River captivated me from the very first page until the last, and I never wanted to leave! Ramsay and Scout’s chemistry was so clear to see from their very first interaction. But what made this one special was the connection and bond that built over time for them. They didn’t start out on the best terms, but due to Ramsay’s cousins and their shared friends, these two were constantly thrust into each other’s presence and that got to be more than either one of them could fight. 

I loved seeing how things developed and honestly couldn’t get enough of not only Ramsay and Scout, but also the rest of their group. This world is one that I hope we get more of. I’d love to see more of the triplets (Ramsay’s cousins) but also, there is so much possibility with their friends and even the adults! Pine River was a great story and I felt so connected to the characters. This one had me feeling all the emotions and I can’t recommend it enough. Tijan is a must read author, and this book was great!


**ARC Provided by Valentine PR**


Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |












 

0 comments :

Post a Comment