in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

ARC Review: Fake-Ish by Winter Renshaw



I loved Dorion so much! Him and Briar were so good together. They had such a strong connection from the very start and their chemistry was off the charts. These two had it all and my heart felt for both of them in the situation they were in. I'm so glad that they were able to figure things out in the end. They were so real and genuine and I'm glad they remained that way at the end. 

Winter Renshaw never disappoints, and this was no exception. She just knocks it out of the park each and every time! I always look forward to her stories and can't wait for what is next! Winter Renshaw is one of my favorite authors and I can't recommend her books enough. Fake-Ish is one of my new faves, this one is a must read!

**ARC Provided by Publisher/Author**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle








0 comments :

Post a Comment