in

Thursday, June 6, 2024

ARC Review: Forbidden King by Laura Pavlov



The Magnolia Falls series by Laura Pavlov has quickly become one of my favorites! Each book is a standalone story, but they are so good I recommend all of them! I honestly could not wait to get King’s story and I was not disappointed! Forbidden King was great from start to finish!

I loved King and Saylor right from the start. Each of them had real and genuine personalities, and were characters that you felt like you could relate to. They had such a strong connection and I honestly loved the history they had that even those closest to them didn’t fully know about. The chemistry and attraction was there between them as well, which just made them even easier to love and root for. 


Their story was one that I loved the journey and I felt like I was right there with them. I have to say with each book in this series, my love for one character just continues to grow! I absolutely love Cutler/Beefcake and honestly he just steals the show every time! He is just everything amazing and I can’t wait for the next book in this series to get more of him! Definitely pick this one up if you love small town and/or friends to lovers romance stories. This one is great!


**ARC Provided by Valentine PR**


Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |













 

0 comments :

Post a Comment