in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Review: Game For Love: Bad Boys of Football 3 by Bella Andre

It's been awhile since I've read a Bella Andre book, and after reading this I will definitely have to pick up the others that I've not read. This book was a pure delight and I just couldn't put it down. Cole and Anna were such great characters. I just loved watching them both fall in love.

Cole was very hot and slightly domineering at times. Don't get me wrong, I totally dug this. I love that his feelings for Anna were so intense that he went all Caveman on her a few times. I think this is what Anna needed to breakdown her walls.

When we first meet Anna she's so innocent and naive. When she meets Cole she is just trying to be anything but predictable and innocent. She has an immediate attraction to Cole, and that's not something she's felt before with others.

I really enjoyed watching these two break down their walls. Their HEA was very believable even though it happens quite sudden. I was rooting for these two as if they were my own friends. I hope the other books in this series are half as good as this was because I just could not put this one down.

0 comments :

Post a Comment