in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Follow Friday #1

Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop put together by Parajunkee as a way to help bloggers become aware of other blogs and bloggers. It's a great way to make new blogger friends.


Q. Let's step away from besties...What is the worst book that you've ever read and actually finished?

I cannot begin to even explain how much I hated this book. After finishing this book I was so mad that I actually tossed it against the wall.


Now if Follow Friday is something you too would like to join just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://www.readbreatherelax.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing on Parajunkee's blog.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Anotherblogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers.
Thanks for stopping by. =)

19 comments :

  1. LOL, if it elicited a throw against the wall then I most definitely have to stay away from it. Thanks for stopping by, following you back! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! lol I've read a few that I've thrown out of frustration, but never because I disliked them. That's definitely a book to avoid. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm returning the follow. :)

    Alyssa @ Reader's Refuge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh-kay. If a book is thrown at the wall, it's probably not worth reading. Have a great weekend!

    Jez

    http://jezsbookcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi & Happy Friday!

    I haven't read this one - a good thing ;)

    I am a new follower.

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! That must have been one crappy book! I have to say though, I do NOT like that cover and the title kind of sounds cheesy... I will definitely stay away from this one!

    I am a new follower :)

    You can see my FF post for this week at the link below-- have a great weekend!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  6. I threw my worst ever book in the trash, but sadly then my mother saw it and said I was being unfriendly to the Earth and while home on break last summer I found it on my bookshelf again. Oh, well.

    New follower here! Happy Friday!

    Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    I'm a new follower hopping by to say hello. Oooh, I've never thrown a book. There are some that really deserved it though.

    Char

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. That must of been a horrible book. Thanks for stopping by my blog. New Follower.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog...returning the follow!

    I love that you tossed your book against a wall!!

    Have a great weekend,
    Ems

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower. Never heard of this one, but I'll be sure to stay away! My Follow Friday is at Coffee Table Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't heard of that one! I haven't heard of this one before which sounds like it might be a good thing!

    Our FF

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from Feature & Follow My Book Blog Friday. Would love a visit and a follow back on my blog: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com. Thanks! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL I actually have a 'wall banger' list on GoodReads!
    Thanks for stopping by my IMM!

    The Violet Hour

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hopping through. New follower! Too bad that book didn't work for you. It has a lousy cover.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the follow, I'm now following you back. And thanks for the book warning too.

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks everyone for stopping by! You all rock. =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha I know how you feel! Some books are just painful to read and even by just looking at the cover of this one it doesn't look promising! Thanks for stopping by my blog, following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can honestly say that I have never felt the need to throw a book...but I have come close.

    New follower. Please come visit me at www.thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete