in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Follow Friday #19

Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop put together by two hosts:  Parajunkee and Alison Can Read as a way to help bloggers become aware of other blogs and bloggers. It's a great way to make new blogger friends.


Q: Letter to Santa: Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas!


Dear Santa, 
I think I've been really good and I promise to be even better next year if you could please get me some Amazon Gift Cards. I want to buy so many different books with them. Here are a few that I really, really want. 




Just follow these simple rules to join in on the fun:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee Alison Can Read} and any one else you want to follow on the list.
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers- Books & Barks & Lauren's Book Bag
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing on Parajunkee's blog.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers.
Thanks for stopping by. =)

20 comments :

  1. I never thought to ask for Amazon gift cards! Good idea!

    Angie

    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, GOOD picks! I love those Gena Showalter covers: SO hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really can't go wrong with gift cards for amazon. That way you can pick out the perfect books yourself. And by the looks of it you've got quite a few good ones on the list!

    Old follower
    My Follow Friday

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gena Showalter,Lara Adrian and Kresley Cole I definately want, great choices, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/feature-and-follow-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower, darker after midnight cover is beautiful click on my name to see my pick. happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, I so want some of those books too. Especially Gena Showalter's, yum yum.

    Love your blog theme, might have said so already, but I feel the need to say it again xD Old follower here.
    Wanna have a laugh? Read my FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,

    New follower:D

    Gena Showalter, nice! Bit of smexi reading!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I haven't read any of those authors, but I've heard particularly good things about Lara Adrian and Kresley Cole.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Dani, I love your blog. I just started the Lords of The Underworld last week and I really need to catch up, I'm super interested in hearing Paris' story he was instantly my fav of the bunch. New follower ;)
    Tristan @ Reads With Wreckless Abandon

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have some great books on your list :)

    I hope Santa is kind to you!

    My FF, www.obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choices. I hope you get them all.
    Thanks for stopping by. I'm following back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice picks!! i'm a new follower and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gift card sounds like a good idea.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/book-blogger-hop-ff_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. gift cards are so true!

    Stop by my blog and follow me back?! :) I'm hosting a cover craze today! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy FF, love the cover for the new Lisa Kleypas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I too have been waiting anxiously for Paris' story from Showalter! I want it now!

    New follower

    Otherwhere.co Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't know these books, but they look great.

    I'm a new follower and I'd love if you'd follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have absolutely excellent taste! All of those are great ideas - Lothaire is my Christmas wish :)

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Lisa Kleypas cover looks interesting. It sounds familiar. I love her by the way. Lovely list. Hopefully you get your gift card and books.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good idea for a present!

    New Follower

    Cassy @ Late Night Reads

    ReplyDelete