in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Kresley Cole 'Lothaire' Book Signing in Tampa

Last night I got to meet one of my favorite authors, Kresley Cole. Oh my goodness, she is so nice and so funny. And not only was I able to meet her, but she also brought along cover model Paul Marron who is on the cover of Lothaire. Let me just tell you just how sexy this man is. Pictures do not do him justice. He is beyond gorgeous and so nice and charming. So here are a few pictures from the signing.

Kresley Cole and Paul Marron as Lothaire. Check out the red eyes!

 Me and Kresley Cole

 Lothaire and Kresley with her youngest fan.

 The tour bus!

If you want to see more pics from the signing head over to my Facebook page. I have over 120 pics posted from the signing. 

3 comments :

  1. Great pics! Thanks for sharing, even if it made me jealous =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I have to second that--Looks like you had a lot of fun! :D I really wish more of my favorite authors came to my state. *sigh* Oh well, one of these days!

    Oh, almost forgot: Did you man-handle Paul? :D Lol.

    Enjoy!
    TBQ
    http://tbqspersonalbookpalace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit, I hate the cover of Lothaire, but I have been a fan of Paul Marron for a long time! He is on so many of my bookcovers! But I think, almost never with his head ...

    Congrats on meeting them, it sure is awesome!

    ReplyDelete