Lisa Burstein is a tea seller by day and a writer by night. She received her MFA in Creative Writing from the Inland Northwest Center for Writers at Eastern Washington University and is glad to finally have it be worth more than the paper it was printed on. She lives in Portland, Oregon with her very patient husband, a neurotic dog and two cats.
She wrote her first story when she was in second grade. It was a Thanksgiving tale from the point of view of the turkey from freezer to oven to plate. It was scandalous.
Places to find Lisa:
I am a sucker for a good love story, especially in movie form. So I thought I would share, my top ten Love Story Movies in no particular order. You may notice they are hot guy heavy ;).
- Sixteen Candles- Jake Ryan and a birthday cake, need I say more.
- Harold and Maude- A Cat Stevens musical score and an ending that makes you cry.
- Love, Actually- So many love stories packed into one movie and of course Colin Firth.
- Bridget Jones' Diary- You so want Bridget to get with the right guy, who is of course Colin Firth.
- The Breakfast Club- Judd Nelson I'll give you one of my diamond earrings any day.
- Annie Hall- Love is hard and funny and Diane Keaton wears a mean tie.
- Crazy, Stupid, Love- One of the best modern movies on the subject of love and of course Ryan Gosling.
- Some Kind of Wonderful- The best friends to more than friends movie of the 80's.
- Pretty Woman- Billionaire Richard Gere on a fire-escape with flowers- swoon!
- Romeo and Juliet(The one with Leo DiCaprio)- Leo and Claire Daines- perfection.
One night in college can change everything....
Away at college, Amy just wants one night alone without her high school sweetheart, Joe. So when he invites her to go to the library, she heads off on her own instead. How she ended up at a house party with the mysterious bad-boy Trevor is another story…
Joe so isn’t going to the library. He needs space from Amy, too, so he’s decided to rush a fraternity, to get back the swagger he had in high school. But it doesn’t take long for the brothers to invite him to the real rush here the beer is flowing and one particular girl has set her eyes on Joe.
Over the course of one wild night, both Amy and Joe will have to decide if their futures belong with two new people, or whether the next forever will have their first loves in it.
Purchase: | Amazon | Barnes & Noble |
Check out the Pretty Amy series:
Click for info.
Check out whats up for grabs.
Up For Grabs:
- 1 lucky winner will win an eBook copy of The Next Forever
- Please answer the question: What is your favorite love story movie?
- Please fill out the both Rafflecopter form
Good Luck =)