in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 23, 2013

ARC Review: Rebel by Skye Jordan



Another great installment in Skye Jordan's Renegade series. I'm really loving this series and I definitely can't wait for more.

Rebel is great and I really enjoyed the relationship between Wes and Rubi. I love that they were friends before they became a couple and that their relationship didn't feel rushed. It was great seeing them take the next step. The chemistry and heat between these two was smokin' hot and I just didn't want to stop reading. I loved watching their relationship evolve and grow from friends to lovers.

First let me say that Wes is so swoonworthy. Seriously, he's hot and pretty much the perfect guy. *sigh* Loved him. What I love most about him is his honesty. He's completely upfront and honest and doesn't play any games and let me tell you, that is so refreshing to see. He's such a good guy and a perfect match for Rubi.

As for Rubi, she's smart, sexy, sassy and tough as nails. I like her and the fact that she's so intelligent. I'm a big fan of smart characters. Intelligence is definitely sexy in my book. =) Though Rubi is tough, she's actually really vulnerable and I couldn't help but want to give her a hug. She has a difficult past with her father and it just breaks your heart at times to see her in pain. I felt that Rubi grows quite a bit and I enjoyed watching her cope and come to terms with things.

All in all, this was a great read and I can't wait for more. I love this world and it's characters that Skye Jordan has created. It's hot and fresh and I can't wait to see what's in-store for the rest of the Renegades.

**ARC provided by NetGalley**

Purchase: | Amazon | Barnes & Noble |



2 comments :

  1. thanks so much the book looks really good cant wait to read this denise smith denise226@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. =)

      Delete