in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 25, 2014

ARC Review: Tangled by Emma Chase


Stop what you are doing and get this book right now! Seriously, if you haven't read Tangled you are missing out. This book by far blew my expectations out of the water and I just couldn't get enough. From the first page to the last I just couldn't stop turning the pages. Tangled put a smile on my face and I just adored it.

Told only in the pov of the hero Drew, I found Tangled to be a breath of fresh air. I've had this on my Kindle for quite awhile and have been hesitant to read it because I thought it was going to be another rich alpha hero meets poor naive heroine. Yeah, that is definitely NOT this book. The characters in Tangled were realistic and seemed like people I could actually know.

I loved the chemistry between Drew and Kate. Their relationship starts off rocky with them both trying to one up and best the other but underneath all that animosity you could see and feel the sexual tension between the two. And once they finally gave into it things were explosive!

I simply adored this book and I can't wait to read more from Emma Chase. This is definitely going on my keeper shelf and I will definitely be re-reading this one in the future. I highly recommend you go out and get this book, you won't be sorry.

**ARC provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |



0 comments :

Post a Comment