Cindi Madsen is a USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance and young adult novels. She sits at her computer every chance she gets, plotting, revising, and falling in love with her characters. Sometimes it makes her a crazy person. Without it, she’d be even crazier. She has way too many shoes, but can always find a reason to buy a pretty new pair, especially if they’re sparkly, colorful, or super tall. She loves music and dancing and wishes summer lasted all year long. She lives in Colorado (where summer is most definitely NOT all year long) with her husband and three children.
You can visit Cindi at: www.cindimadsen.com, where you can sign up for her newsletter to get all the up-to-date information on her books.
Five favorite summertime places to read.
1) The park. My kids are getting older, but they still like going to the park. I like to take my book so I can read and bask in the sun—maybe even lie back in the grass—while they play.
2) My yard, under the awning, during a rainstorm. I love, LOVE, reading outside when it’s raining. My hubby hates it, because he’s sure I’m going to get hit by lightning. But I stick close to the house with the roof to keep me and my book dry, inhaling the rain.
3) The beach. I used to live in California, and one thing I constantly miss is going to the beach, laying out in the sunshine, toes in the sand, and reading.
4) The pool. Same idea as the beach. Whenever I travel in the summer, I look for hotels with nice pools to camp out by and read.
5) BBQ. If you’re playing host to people, it’s trickier, but if it’s just me and the family, I like to throw the food on the grill and read while it’s cooking, an icy Diet Mountain Dew on the table by me.
The road to trouble is paved with sweet temptation…Always the rebel in her ultra-conservative family, Quinn Sakata dreams of quitting her dad's real-estate business and restoring the old Mountain Ridge Bed and Breakfast in her hometown of Hope Springs. Except that Quinn's not the only person bidding on it. Worse still, her competitor is her high school crush, Heath Brantley, who is all kinds of ripped, tattooed hotness...So much for her "nice, conservative boys" rule.Heath has his own reasons for bidding on Mountain Ridge, and he won't give in without a fight - even to the red-lipped hottie with a sailor's mouth. But when their rivalry shifts into an unexpected zing of chemistry, Heath realizes he's in deep trouble. Because it's inevitable that emotions will get involved, and he needs to keep his eyes on the prize before they both get hurt.
Check out the Hope Springs series:
Check out what's up for grabs.
- 1 Bliss eBook of Choice from Cindi
- Please fill out the Rafflecopter form to enter giveaway.
**Don't forget to enter the grand prize giveaway!
Special thanks to Cindi Madsen for sponsoring this giveaway.a Rafflecopter giveaway