in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 14, 2016

ARC Review: Boys of Fall by K.D. Wood


Boys of Fall is the first story in the Seasons Erotic Novellas series from K.D. Wood. It is a standalone and the first book I have read from K.D. Wood. While I expected this to be novella length, I didn't expect for it to be so short. At just 60 pages, there isn't a lot of story here. I really enjoyed what there was, but I wanted more. 

Autumn Landry and Jerry Mathews have both wanted each other for as long as they can remember. But due to Autumn having been in a relationship, they remained just friends. But when Jerry sees Autumn pleasuring herself and secretly watches, he knows that he needs to say something to her. Autumn and Jerry both plan to attend the annual bonfire to celebrate their school's upcoming game against their rival, and both of them decide that they can't wait any longer to let the other know how they feel and see where things go. 

I liked both Autumn and Jerry. They had great chemistry and a believable connection. I think it helped that these two knew each other previously, so it felt real and natural. I would have liked to have seen a bit more of them together, but there just weren't enough pages here. These two were smoking hot together though, and I absolutely loved how right they were for one another.

If you are looking for something with a lot of depth or development, this definitely isn't the story for you. It is so short that there isn't a lot to each of these characters or to the story itself. But if you are looking for something super sexy that can be read quickly, this is one you really should check out. I think that had this one been a little bit longer it would have been even better. I was on the fence between 3 and 4 stars, but with the length it just wasn't able to quite get there for me. I will read more from K.D. Wood though, and I can't wait to see what she has in store for the next Season Erotic Novellas book.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment