in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 25, 2016

ARC Review: Dirty Sexy Cuffed by Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde


Dirty Sexy Cuffed is the third book in Dirty Sexy series by Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde. Each book in this series can be read as a standalone, but the books are connected. I haven't read the first book in the series, but I really enjoyed the second book and was excited to read more about these sexy Kincaids! This was another great book from these two, and I already can't wait for more from them! 

Levi Kincaid is known for being the quiet younger Kincaid brother and as a cop he prefers control in all aspects of his life. Then he meets Sarah Robins and she changes everything. Though Levi wants Sarah, her past has her not looking for anything more. But after Levi witnesses a hold up at her store, he ends up getting hurt while protecting her. After seeing how far Levi would go for her, Sarah agrees to go on a date with him. When Sarah starts to let her guard down and let Levi in, he becomes more determined than ever to show Sarah that there are good guys out there and that he is worth taking a chance on. But can he get her to see that she can trust him after all that she has been through?

I absolutely loved Levi! He is protective and alpha, but so caring and sweet. He was great with Sarah, and I really loved how he was understanding and so determined to show her what real men are like. Sarah was on the run and doing her best to move forward with her life. She was easy to like and I loved her for Levi. They had a great connection and the chemistry between them was off the charts. I loved that she was on board with Levi's desires and I thought that they were super sexy together! Levi knew when to push and when to back off, and I just couldn't get enough of them and the connection they were building. 

Overall, this was a great story. It had everything that you could want in a great romance story, with plenty of sweetness, heat, and action to keep you turning the pages. If you are a fan of the series already, there were some really great moments with familiar faces. If you are new to the series though, you can easily enjoy this one without feeling lost. I really enjoyed this one from start to finish, and I highly recommend it! I look forward to reading more from these two and I can't wait to read the next in the series as well as go back and read the first one.

**ARC Provided by RockStarLit PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





1 comments :

  1. Loved this story and I thought Levi was the dirtiest talker of the Kincaid brothers yet!

    ReplyDelete