in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

ARC Review: Infamy by L.P. Maxa


I really enjoyed L.P. Maxa's Devil's Share series so I was really excited that she decided to continue writing in this world with the RiffRaff Records spin-off series. Infamy is the third book in this spin-off series, but you do not need to have read the previous books to understand this one. I would recommend reading both the Devil's Share series and the previous RiffRaff Records books for full enjoyment though if you can as they are great stories and really help you to know these characters better. 

As the daughter of a rocker from Devil's Share, Landry has been determined to forge her own path. Her childhood still affects her, but now surrounded by her family with their unwavering support she is in her fifth year of surgical residency. But when her uncle asks her to come out for the night to see the band Clashing Swell, she knows she can't turn him down. She never expects to feel the instant attraction and connection she does to their wild boy drummer, Brody Frost. But with him heading out on tour soon and her not having time for anything more, they both agree to a secret fling. What happens when it starts to become more for both of them though?

I loved these two. Landry was awesome! Smart and determined, the kind of girl that would be cool to hang out with in real life. She was genuine and the kind of heroine that makes reading fun. Brody was irresistible. He is a bit of a wild one, but he quickly becomes a new man with Landry. He is sexy and charming, but he was also so sweet and had me swooning the whole way through. I loved the connection and chemistry between these two and just couldn't get enough of them. Seeing how they were with one another is something that I think readers are going to really enjoy. 

Overall, this story is one of my favorites that I have read from L.P. Maxa though I have enjoyed everything I have read from her. Brody and Landry are two of my favorite characters and I just really loved their story. This is one of these feel good books that you just don't want to put down and at the end are left with a smile having really enjoyed the book from start to finish. I can't wait to read more from L.P. Maxa in the future, and I highly recommend Infamy.

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment