in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 12, 2018

ARC Review: Rebel Heir by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward


I probably sound like a broken record at this point, but I love Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward. Both of them are amazingly talented writers on their own, but together they are magic! It always feels like their stories are so smooth and flow effortlessly, as though they were always meant to write together, and that was definitely the case with Rebel Heir. I loved seeing them do something different together than what they had done with their previous releases, and I think that this series is one that readers will love just like I already do. While this is the first book in the duet and it does have a cliffhanger, I really believe it is worth reading right away. 

Gia and Rush’s story was addictive and once I started, I couldn’t put it down. Gia is staying in the Hamptons while trying to write her book, but when she needs inspiration and money she ends up taking over a friend’s shift at the popular bar, The Heights. The only problem is, she quickly finds herself drawn to the owner and unable to fight the attraction between them. While Rush doesn’t do relationships or commitment, they soon realize that things aren’t always able to be controlled. Though they have no business getting involved, neither one expected for things to go the way they do. 

I loved Rush and Gia. I was instantly invested in them and found myself captivated with their story. The banter and chemistry was fantastic, something I always know will be off the charts with Vi and Penelope’s books. I really felt the connection between these two growing, and it was so much fun to read about. The first half of this book was just amazing, and the whole time I kept telling myself to brace for what I knew had to be coming since this one ends with a cliffhanger. Honestly though, I wouldn’t change anything. I am already on pins and needles waiting for Rebel Heart. 

If you haven’t read anything by these two before, you definitely need to check them out. I have read and loved everything I could get my hands on of theirs, and they never disappoint. That being said though, they just seem to get better with each new book and Rebel Heir could definitely be at the top of my favorites list from them. This book is a must read, and Rebel Heart can’t get here soon enough!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





1 comments :

  1. Nice review. I bought this and was going to wait to read it until the next one is out because I hate having to wait, but maybe I'll give in and read it now.

    ReplyDelete