in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

ARC Review: Hate Notes by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward


I honestly don’t know how they do it, but Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward just seem to get better with each new book they write! These two are hands down my favorite authors, I devour everything they writer both as a team and as individuals. They never disappoint and are always at the top of my list for authors I recommend. I absolutely loved the sound of Hate Notes when I first heard about it and it was definitely everything I expected and more. Fantastic story and I think readers are going to adore Charlotte and Reed as much as I did. 

While trying to earn some cash by selling her unworn wedding dress in a second hand store, Charlotte comes across a beautiful dress with a note on blue stationary sewn inside. Something about the note and the man who wrote it calls to her. But when she meets Reed Eastwood in real life, she quickly realizes that he is nothing like the romantic man who was capable of writing the most romantic note she had ever read and thanks to a twist of fate he also winds up being her new boss. 

I absolutely loved these two! Right from the start I couldn’t get enough and this was a book I couldn’t put down. The characters were amazing, easy to like and relate to. Things didn’t get off on the right foot for them, but it was easy to see how both of them could be the way they were. Reed was frustrating at times, but the more we learned the more it all became easy to see why he was the way he was. These two were absolutely meant for one another and clicked on every level. They were sweet and sexy with chemistry and a connection that is rare and undeniable. 

I can’t recommend Hate Notes enough and I think this is a must read! Vi and Penelope continued to impress and I can’t wait for more from them. Hate Notes is definitely a favorite now and I know I will read this one again in the future. It's impossible for me to pick just one favorite from these two though, and I recommend picking up anything with their names on it!

**ARC Provided by Authors**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment