in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Books and Swag Up for Grabs!


Hey everyone! So we are doing something a little different today on the blog...I'm in the process of moving and over the last few years have accumulated A LOT of books and swag from various events that I've attended. Unfortunately I have to downsize and can no longer keep the stash that I currently have. Well I thought I could let you guys take them off my hands. So if you are interested, you can have a box of books or swag and all you have to do is pay shipping. That's right, just pay the flat shipping fee and I'll pack up a box for you filled to the brim with books. Just fill out the form or click the link and I'll get your goodies out to you. Please note there are no guarantees as to what will be in the boxes. Just know that the books are all new. Some might be signed and there might even be an old ARC or two but I can't guarantee what exactly will be in the boxes. Also, do to shipping prices I do have to limit this to US shipping ONLY.




0 comments :

Post a Comment