in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

ARC Review: The Jezebel by Dylan Allen


I have loved the Rivers Wilde series so far, and that continued here with The Jezebel. Each book is a standalone story, but I love the way they connect and you get to see different sides if you read them all. Though it isn’t necessary to enjoy The Jezebel, I highly recommend reading the previous books if you haven’t already. 

I loved Regan and Stone. Each was both strong and unique, yet had vulnerabilities and fears that made them relatable. I felt for both of them, and yet because of who they each were I knew that they’d find a way through it all. Their chemistry and connection were there from the start, but as is often the way, life had other plans for them. Their journey wasn’t easy, but everything that happened led to who they became and it was impossible to imagine them being any different than they were. I couldn’t get enough of them and honestly felt like they were made for one another. 

The main thing that kept this one from being a five star for me was something personal, and that is that while necessary to tell this story there were several jumps in time. I personally struggle with that in books, with it oftentimes distracting me from the story and becoming cumbersome to try and follow. While I got this story spanned a large stretch of time, I found myself being drawn out of the story at times because of the jumps and that kept me from being as captivated as I might have been. I still loved the story and the characters though, and it was great to see familiar faces again. I highly recommend this book and the entire series and I cannot wait for more from Dylan Allen in the future.

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle |




1 comments :

  1. Getting a book into the hands of reviewers can be a tiring task and www.usbookreviews.com helps you gather reviews, gain visibility and trust.

    ReplyDelete