in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 22, 2021

ARC Review: The Invitation by Vi Keeland



Vi Keeland delivers another fantastic contemporary romance with The Invitation. I couldn’t put this one down! From start to finish, I had a great time reading this book. I have loved Vi’s books since I first read one, and she has never let me down.


Hudson and Stella were great characters. I was invested in both of them right away. The way they met had me hooked from the very first page, and I couldn’t wait to see what would happen next. They were so good together, and I loved seeing how things grew and changed for them. They had such strong chemistry and seeing their connection grow was what kept me captivated. I adored Hudson’s daughter too. His love and commitment to being a good dad to her was so natural and sweet that you couldn’t help but fall for him right along with Stella. 


Overall, I highly recommend this one! It was exactly the escape I was looking for with all the crazy going on in the world and I think readers are going to love this one just as much as I did. If you are already a fan of Vi’s this is another must read, and if you are new to her this is definitely worth taking the chance on!


**ARC Provided by Give Me Books**


Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |












 

0 comments :

Post a Comment