in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 26, 2021

ARC Review: The Crush by Penelope Ward

 



I can always count on Penelope Ward to deliver a solid contemporary romance read with each new release, but I couldn’t wait to read The Crush! Best friend’s sister is always one of my go-to tropes, and I really enjoyed Farrah and Jace’s story!


Penelope Ward had me hooked from page one and I didn’t want to put it down. Farrah and Jace had a great connection and I loved seeing them figure things out. I really felt for both of them and the situation. I understood why a lot of things were done, and yet I couldn’t help but be frustrated that sometimes things went certain ways. I knew these two were perfect for one another though, and I had every faith that things would work out for them as Penelope has never let me down yet!


While this one had a few predictable moments, I had a great time reading it and I think fans of Penelope’s books are going to really enjoy Farrah and Jace. The characters are likable and easy to relate to. If you are a fan of contemporary romance, Penelope Ward is an author that you don’t want to miss! I definitely recommend checking out The Crush as well as anything else with Penelope’s name on it!


**ARC Provided by Give Me Books**


Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |











0 comments :

Post a Comment