in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 16, 2021

ARC Review: The Spark by Vi Keeland



Another great read from Vi Keeland! The Spark was everything I had hoped for and more. From start to finish I enjoyed this one and didn’t want to put it down. Fans of Vi’s will love Autumn and Donovan, and new readers will as well.


Autumn and Donovan have something between them right away that was undeniable.. Their chemistry is off the charts and their connection even stronger. I loved them both and felt like they were so real and genuine. They were perfect for one another and so right together, in a way they couldn’t be with anyone else. I enjoyed seeing their vulnerabilities and how they were there for one another. Also, Donovan just might be the sweetest hero ever and I couldn’t get enough of him!


I highly recommend this one, just like all of Vi’s books! She never disappoints and this one is not to be missed!


**ARC Provided by Give Me Books**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |




0 comments :

Post a Comment